Paul and I ride to work every day. Over the years we have come to understand that there are so many reasons why this is such a great idea.
- We get to hear the birds singing in Kings Park in the mornings – nice start to the day.
- We don’t have to fight each other for the parking space.
- Our clients get to enjoy our free parking bay.
- We save lots of money on parking and petrol.
- Our everyday exercise just happens, we are fitter and healthier.
- We both look better in jeans!
- Riding home is a great way to unwind at the end of the day.
- By cutting through Kings Park we avoid peak hour traffic and frayed tempers.
- We work inside so our rides to and from work help us to connect with nature and the elements.
- Best of all this is a carbon neutral way to get about.
I was disappointed when the government gave out grants to have cars changed to gas when they could have given everybody a new bike!! Get on your bike people!! There are so many benefits and it is also a lot of fun.